Thursday 26 December 2019

DOWNLOAD YAMAKASI CATLEAP Q270 DRIVER

September 6th, 9. I then tried to boot up Kubuntu Clearly my video card works, since the monitor works in windows and with the default kubuntu drivers. I did get an error after boot saying that colord crashed, but I don't know if it's related Ubuntu So now my 2ndary monitor an old one will boot and show me a desktop using the nvidia drivers. Last Jump to page: August 7th, 1. yamakasi catleap q270 driver

Uploader: Maujinn
Date Added: 8 June 2018
File Size: 20.83 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 84806
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





August 27th, 7. Join Date Oct Beans Everything worked just perfect. Any ideas where I should go next?

yamakasi catleap q270 driver

Join Date Aug Beans 3. So the nvidia drivers can't figure it out.

Bookmarks Bookmarks Digg del. Results 1 to 10 of So the new one is not in the primary DVI slot on the video card. I've tried both the custom EDID and also the modified xorg.

I was able get the Catleap up working alone really quick, but figuring out twinview was more difficult. I've never done that before, but Yamamasi got it working.

yamakasi catleap q270 driver

Also it tells me the max resolution is x Ubuntu Forums Code of Conduct. So what do I do? Using the built in video drivers for kubuntu it works just fine.

Yamakasi Catleap Q 2B - Download Drivers

Last Jump to page: But I'd really like to use the nivida drivers instead. So I'm going to yanakasi what I did here, in hopes that it may guide someone else to a possible solution. But I know it works, since it works in kubuntu when I turn off the nvidia driver and it works in windows. August 10th, 5. So I uninstalled all the nvidia drivers I had the most current ones updated before adding the monitor and when they were turned off, it works.

Download Drivers

So does anyone have any idea how I can do that? Annotated with what I changed Code:. Both your instructions and the ones on codesim were for dual monitors and I only have one, so I had to modify the x. If you disable those two lines in their example, a single monitor should work just by pasting that ctaleap your xorg.

yamakasi catleap q270 driver

Resource I used to Fix After searching for ages, I found this thread that directly confirmed my suspicion, and the basics of how to fix it. My card is GTX Ti, driver is So now my 2ndary monitor an old one will boot and show me a desktop using the nvidia drivers.

But the new monitor still remains black. Thats all I used. I just had to play around with the xorg.

For details and our forum data attribution, retention and privacy policy, see here. Clearly my video card works, since the monitor works in windows and with the default kubuntu drivers. Which is the information it sends to say what type of monitor it is, and everything about it.

Although I had it working with the old ctleap. August 27th, 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment