Monday 16 December 2019

W810I CID49 FLASH FILE DOWNLOAD

The DC cable only produces the response " "Did not receive 0x5a. My main is R6b and my fs is R8b Thank you and best regards! Gadgets powered by Google. Last edited by Coramoor; at Hello Akshay Your tutorial is great..

Uploader: Grosar
Date Added: 6 June 2014
File Size: 9.52 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 79051
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Unplug the phone hope this can help you ; Last edited by jc; at Trying to re-flash the main and all now. I am stuck at CDA now.

Sony Ericsson W810I Flash Files

Thank you in advanced! You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. I got a hold of a service cable as well, will use that instead. Is there a cir49 i can find this firmware and put it on my phone to put it back to be branded?

Try reinserting battery, cid499 battery, using a different battery. Hi akshay i have flash my phone n debranded it now i have some problem with my glash so i have to give it in for repair my phone is under warranty will the consider under a warranty or they will not do it for free as i have flash my phone.

Now recently I flashed my mobile since my FS was not flashed properly. If you can't connect or are having trouble to connect your phone to the computer using a normal DCU cable then try using a service cable and it should work better.

W810 cid49 flash file

Then if that does not work. Download The Video Guide. YET, before i get to the job of flashing my device, have one last question: RU under the file section. Cis49 have installed elves.

You can use any FS in any region of the world, especially if you are using the phone with english language, because it is available in all FS files. How to open it?? Help it says cis49 phone is not supported! Now some important information In this video a w firmware is flashed to a k Fact is JAVA phones can never be infected with virus!

I vid49 to the other post. Please contact your network operator or service centre. For debranding its necessary to flash both main and fs. Can you please help me and tell me what is wrong? You can use any Dlash region with the custpack for the same region. Thread Tools Show Printable Version. Gadgets powered by Google. By the way, what type is that phone?

XS++ Guide/Tutorial, Flashing Firmware and Debranding With XS++ | Sony Ericsson Flashing

I've looked at tons of threads but can't figure it out. Thank you very much for this very informative site.

All I want to know is, if i put the patch to mainfirmware that operator bookmarks and stuff will still be there even if it is unlocked. And Master Reset does not remove FS cile. Im trying to apply new walkman skins to my fone. Your phone will halt boot saying configuration error.

No comments:

Post a Comment